If you’re looking for an creative, energetic office atmosphere with an established group of professionals, you’ve come to the right place. The folks at GAT Marketing work closely as a team to take care of our clients and each other, without a single cubicle in sight.
SURE, IT'S 9 to 5, BUT WE'RE ANYTHING BUT BORING.
ONE OF US
Position Title: Data Wizard
Location: Southfield Michigan
Reports to: Project Manager
Join the Revolution. Come meet the legend and work with a company that’s changing how marketing is done. If you want a job that will help you buy sh*t and pop bottles, this is the place for you. We are disruptive, edgy, and bada*$. There’s no shame in being yourself at GAT Marketing we’re all just a bunch of misfit toys. We’re looking for kick a*$ individuals who are driven, forward-thinking, and willing to break boundaries.
You’ll be working with a team of balls to the walls individuals who are willing to take any and all obstacles and overcome them. We don’t believe in red tape or limits…. We’ll arm you with the best effing equipment, people, or tools you need to create the baddest marketing content of your life.
Do you want a job that you can excel at and grow, while being your true self? GAT Marketing is the place to be, the ideal candidate will have determination, grit, and be able to hold their tequila. We want you to own everything you do, so if you don’t like putting in the hard work or being pushed outside of your comfort zone, this isn’t the job for you.
Required Experience for Data Wizard
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing and Data Analytics or related discipline (related experience may be substituted for degree requirement)
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Gathering, analyzing, and visualizing data from internal and 3rd party data sets to support cross brand data sharing
- Delivering information that tells a clear story and provides valuable and actionable insights
- Exhibit understanding of statistics and a passion for marketing analytics
- Ability to manipulate data with concise data transformation documentation
- Convey analytic content verbally and in writing to non-technical team members
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and provide quick turnarounds while balancing multiple projects
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Superb attention to detail and accuracy
- Must have ability to work with cross-functional teams and personalities
- Comfortable working with Mac
- Ability and willingness to quickly adapt to new technologies
- Prior experience with CRM, sales, and/or business operations a plus
- A plus if you have passion for the Firearms Market
- Wizard Staff Optional!
Skills For Success
- Microsoft Excel / PowerPoint
- Google Analytics
- Proficiency with Excel equations and functions
- Adobe Acrobat
- Google Drive
- Google Programs
- Basic HTML and CSS
- Work hard, play hard. It’s not just a job. You can find a job anywhere. This is a place for the bold to get paid to give a sh*t and make a real impact in marketing.
- Chill. We’re not going to add 5 minutes to your morning by forcing you to dress up daily. We’re a casual work environment through and through.
- Be a part of something (really) big. We reach millions of people every month with our marketing strategies and campaigns. No one is “just another employee” at GAT. This is your chance to be more than a number and make history.
- Epic Outings. We don’t just sit at work and work. We have team lunches, group outings, and more, because we actually enjoy working together.
- No more red tape. Say goodbye to pointless meetings or the bullsh*t hoops everyone else goes through. We’re scrappy and empower our teams to do whatever it takes to accomplish the unthinkable.
- Top tier learning environment. You’ll learn more about real marketing in an effing month at GAT than you will anywhere else in the world. We make sure you never stop growing and can achieve all your goals.
- Be yourself. Our team is built from the ground up of misfit toys who wanted more for themselves. Our team never stops pushing you to be the best that you can and still knows how to throw a good office party.
Equal Opportunity Employer
People of color, women, and those who identify as LGBTQ+ people are encouraged to apply. GAT Marketing does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, ancestry, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status or any other basis that is prohibited by applicable law. GAT Marketing’s policies, as well as practices, seek to ensure that employment opportunities are available to all employees and applicants, based solely on job-related criteria.
- Marketing & Advertising
- Firearms and Outdoor
Submit resume and Cover Letter to: Nicki@gatmarketing.com