Period: June – Aug 2016
Client: Howell’s Gun Shop
Subject: Complete Range Package
Howell’s expanded from 2,000 sq ft to 28,000 sq ft via a multi-million dollar investment in their new retail & training facility. Howell’s hired GAT Marketing to create their first true online presence.
Our Task Was
Create an online presence to match the look and feel of the new retail and training facility. This included the creation of logos and a branding identity that was developed for online, and then implemented in the facility.
What We’ve Done
We have created a full-service experience that included branding, design, course creation, marketing and more.
- Logo creation that was used in store and promo materials
- Creation of patches, stickers and range bags for marketing
- Online payment integration to manage 300+ events
- Pre-sale of membership packages including package contents
- Locate, book and fill celebrity trainers
- Creation of curriculum
- Build mobile friendly website
- Implemented our training system software
- Created pages for individual course curriculum & trainers
With an initial soft launch two months prior to opening, the success has been incredible. Adam has already seen a return on his investment and the initial sales prior to the opening are greater than all projected goals.
- Before even opening the website has paid for itself
- Membership pre-sales have boosted grand opening attendance 30%
- Pre-orders during the soft launch outpaced all expectations
- All promo materials were delivered ahead of schedule
- Classes are filling 45 days in advance
Even with the large expectations associated with a multi-million dollar launch of a new facility we have met or exceeded all expectations to date.
The owners have taken the digital work and integrated it into the brick and mortar store creating brand confidence and a consistent look and feel leading to greater customer recognition.